It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
*Sorry not "shift" but "session/sequence" button
Hey Wallas, just getting back home from a festival....I'll have a look at this later this week, thanks for the help!
@matleo1989: If you'll read through the rest of this thread, there are instructions about Live 9.6.2 in my post from July 29th.
One more issue, when I'm working in clip launch mode, and launch a scene with session/seq button + Play it just stop the session.
@Wallas: swamped, but haven't forgotten about you. Just now getting around to working on 9.7b.
Hi everyone, specially amounra.
- in the Steppr mode with the CNTRLR the sounds that are currently playing are not highlighted (so I have to take a look at the screen)
- the 4x4 matrix buttons are mapped but only working the 2nd and 3rd rows (the 1st one is setted to the default v2 script actions)
1) Once I'm in midi track would like to record new midi clip, press record clip on cntrlr 4x4 grid then press shift, playing notes, press shift to get back to clip launch mode to stop recording and playback - cntrlr is getting stuck on playing midi mode.
2) I can't scroll between effect racks on master track for some reason.
Can we please get an update for LIVE 9.7 as the same settings which made 9.6.2 function do not work with 9.7
They'll be an update available later today when I get home to double-check with controllers ;)
Files are in the usual place, see earlier posts in this thread if you're unclear on what's going on (as well as the readme.txt file in GitHub repository):
Buen dia Hola! quisiera saber si hay Alguna Actualización de secuencia de comandos para el CNTRL R en Ableton Live 9.7. Muchas gracias! Saludos!
Hi, I see the files in the "usual place", i.e. https://github.com/aumhaa/m4m7, but there are a great many directories and subdirectories underneath that.
There are detailed instructions about which files go where inside the readme file in the GitHub repository.
1) You MUST be using the most current version of Live! (as of this writing, version 9.7). You should also install the latest version of Max (7.3).
2) Download this repository, preferably with a github client as I’m making frequent changes and it will be easier to update for you if you find bugs that I can quickly fix. Put the “m4m7” or “m4m7-master” folder inside Max’s packages folder, which can either be in ~/Documents/Max/packages or /Applications/Max/packages (either path will work).
3) Copy all the folders from m4m7/Python Scripts to Live’s MIDI Remote Scripts folder.
4) If you are using a Livid controller, you'll also want to copy all the folders from m4m7/Livid Python Scripts to Live's MIDI Remote Scripts folder.
Hope this helps!
Just can't seem to get the scripts to work for my base 2 with 9.7? Any ideas?
Thx for update!
The "~" character is shorthand for your user folder. So in this case it would be something like:
Amounra, so which syntsteppr should we use from repository? There are 3 of them now in the folder:
Thanks for pointing that out, sorry about the confusion!
Base with Live 9.7 is not working for me. Some people are claiming that its working for them in this thread. What am I doing wrong?
I don't have a way to check on Windows 10 at the moment, but its working on every other platform that I know of and the Python scripts are generally OS agnostic. If you can PM me with a link to a copy of your log.txt file I can have a look and try to provide some insight.
Glad to hear it! Cheers :)
I'm having trouble getting Ableton 9.7 to recognize my Alias8 as a multitrack controller.
I'm having trouble with my CTRL:R i installed the script and inside Ableton Live 9.7.1 i can't find it on midi to set up the script, please someone help me!
Please, before asking for help in this thread, be so kind as to actually read the entire thread. There are explicit instructions both in this forum thread as well as in the m4m7 repository about what to do to get things working.
Hi amounra, guys,