first up, i extremely happy with the livid code, and if you guys would not have built that thing, i would be lost.
i am using it quite excessively with ableton 9 now since 4 months, and so far everything was perfect.
all started a week ago when i made a major reassignment for all the nobs, suddenly some leds and also the potentiometers started to act a litte wiggy (jumping chaotically in the value)
i realized that in the editor there was a problem by saving to a preset, when i renamed the preset, this problem got solved (allthough i had to give the preset everytime saving a new name otherwise the jumping would start again)
so i updated to the newest firmware, and all seemed good, but now, when i load the liveset it only updates the led values for active bank!
and all the others stay blank, aslong as i turn them (but the value will jump to zero then) ore i press the "midi" button from ableton, then it updates them.
also if i turn on the computer the values on the active bank will change, but not on inactive, which means than then all the infos are incorrect later on.
please, PLEASE tell me that my bad feeling that there is something wrong with the internal flash storage is wrong, and that i just overlooked a simple setting that fixes this problem
i do not have long to a quite important concert and without my fully functional code i am fu**ed
grazie mille for your answers!
when i want to change the led ring number in the editor i get the message ""js: error calling function UI" in Max
and all the ledring numbers are automatically equal than to the one i changed
when i run the the firmware on on the code (both old and new) it sais complete, but in the log i can find these messages
** Skipping ff at 00000000 - not in Flash range.
** Skipping ff at 00000fff - not in Flash range.
same problem on a different computer :(