Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

Wiki and Help Desk are Down

The Livid Instruments Online User Guide (wiki.lividinstruments.com) and the Livid Helpdesk (lividinstruments.com/helpdesk) are currently down.

We are working hard to resolve these issues, and we hope to have them back up in running as soon as possible.

Edit: On July 11th the 'helpdesk' was fully restored. 
Edit: On July 12th the 'wiki' was fully restored.

Comments

• thank god.
    i check them everyday, maybe 2-3 times a day

• Hi, I was just wondering if the wiki is still down or if it is just me? Is there any other means of downloading the firmware updater/ guitar wing editor?

• wiki is still down. only way i can reach it is browser's cache (browsers kinda backup websites while they are still working).
    i can help you find link, if you want

• edited July 12
    Hi Andy,
    Good point! Thank you for the input.

We have fully restored the 'wiki' and the 'helpdesk' as of July 12th.

A snapshot of the wiki is available courtesy of archive.org's Wayback Machine.

West, here is a direct link to the Guitar Wing Firmware Update page on the WayBack Machine.
  • Hi, thanks for the help guys. I have been searching through the Wayback Machine archived entries and can't seem to find a functional download link. all the firmware update and wing FX links send me to a web page saying "The Wayback Machine has not archived that URL.". I then tried looking through their list of all archived pages filtering through keywords and found a huge list of firmware updates (though I have no idea what web page they originate from or if they are legitimate) though I couldn't find any wing FX download archives. Does anyone know if there are legitimate and functional file hosting app uploads for the firmware updater and wing FX? 

• Strange, We were not having that issue with most downloads. Nonetheless, we have got the original wiki back up and working, so you should be good to go.

Let us know if you have any more issues.

• > Livid Support said: > Strange, We were not having that issue with most downloads. Nonetheless, we have got the original wiki back up and working, so you should be good to go.

Let us know if you have any more issues.

Hello guys. Is ticket system working? When i try to open a new ticket, it wouldn't give me ticket number, so i can't check my ticket status

• Hi Andy,

When you receive a reply, your ticket number will be in the subject line of the email that you receive.
  • Thank you very much! Got it