Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

Ohm RBG not working Ableton 10

Hello,

I am using Ableton 10 and my Ohm RGB is no longer working with it. It was working a few days ago and then it stopped. I suspect perhaps Ableton updated to 10.0.3 and this broke compatibility but I'm not sure. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if a solution exists.

Thanks

Comments

• Yes, Ableton made some core script changes that broke the previous version.  There are new files available at my repository though, just download and reinstall, all should work again ;)

• > amounra said: > Yes, Ableton made some core script changes that broke the previous version.  There are new files available at my repository though, just download and reinstall, all should work again ;)

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me! I tried replacing the packages and it didn't work. Tried removing Ableton from the computer and reinstalling it then putting the packages back in and it still didn't work :/

• Sorry my bad, if you download the package again and try it, things should work.

a

• > amounra said: > Sorry my bad, if you download the package again and try it, things should work.

a

Hey its working! Thanks so much!
  • I've just checked the repository contents with a fresh copy of Live 10.0.3, on a fresh install of OS X High Sierra.  Everything works for me.

a