Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

Guitar Wing, H9 and Line6 Helix

I'm looking for the best configuration to be able to connect these together and control patch changes on the Helix from the Guitar Wing.  I have both the Kenton and the iConnect Midi4 and so far haven't been able to get it working.   My goal is to control the Helix, and that will, in-turn, send patch change info to the H9 and pass control changes thru as well.  

Tagged:

Comments

• Is your guitar wing firmware up to date?

- If so, does the small round button ever stop flashing blue after you plug guitar wing into your Kenton?

If it does,
    - are you getting any MIDI Data out of the Kenton when you press Guitar Wing's Buttons?
  • yes, yes, and yes.  and I can get the guitar wing to control the H9 on its own, 

• edited March 23

Okay, I see. Great, we should be able to get this done easily.

The Helix accepts a specific set of commands, so you will need to reconfigure Guitar Wing in Guitar Wing editor to send the commands that you wish to use.
    Everything I see in the manual (page 57-58) appears doable with the Guitar Wing

Let me know if you have trouble configuring Guitar Wing for any specific command.