Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

New Midi Remote Scripts for Ableton Live 10

edited February 7 in Software Discussion

Hey all, 

Here's where I'm keeping the newest scripts for Ableton Live 10.  Make sure to read the readme file and go through all the installation steps before posting about problems ;)

Please email me with any bug reports, they should contain a clear description of how to reproduce any problems you find, and include a copy of your log.txt from Live's preferences so I can try and debug the problem.

I've included preliminary versions of the Stepprs and a few other things, they seem to be working ok but I will be going over them later this week in an effort to save them from the annals of obsolescence once more ;)

The rest of the content from my m4m7 will reappear later as I have time to update it.  

Cheers :)

a

Comments

• Thank you.

I thought my Livid Base1 was not going to be supported in Ableton Live10.
    So happy.
  • Great news! Has anyone tried this yet? (=Does the Base work with the latest scripts in Live10?)

• Hi Amounra! 

Great news, thanks a lot for this update, currently I've checked all basic functions of the scripts and they seemed working ok, but I can't get working syntstepr.. it looks like max is not installed, but as far as I know max is integrated in live 10, and also I have installed max..  I sent you screenshot and log file via email.

• There's definitely something strange going on there.  I see some errors in your log that shouldn't be there, but nothing to do with your situation.  Have you installed m4m8 in the right place  (should be ~/Documents/Max 8/Packages) ?

Might be helpful to have a look at a screenshot of your Max Console after SynthSteppr has tried to load.

a
  • Hi, I tried to delete max 7, which I had, to  see how ableton will work with integrated max in ableon, but still the same problem. How I can send you the log for max in this way? as far as I know max 8 installed in ableton 10, but we can download separetely only max 7..

• Thanks for this update - you rock!

• @Wallas, Send me an email and I'll try to get you sorted.  Something is amiss with your Max install, and it's something I haven't seen before so we'll have to do a bit of digging.

@jreineke, Absolutely :)  Look forward to more goodies in the future, I'm patiently waiting on Max update to drop and some extra time to do some coding!

a

• So, we should copy from m4m7 or m4m8 cause in the info said m4m7, it is a mistake?

• Copy from m4m8 for Live 10.  Thanks for pointing that out, I've updated the readme file in m4m8 to hopefully prevent others from the same pitfall ;)

a

• Hi, I have an OhmRGB controller and I'm trying to install the scripts for Ableton Live 10. I am currently using Windows 10, and was wondering whether you had the installer for OhmModes for Windows.