Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

DS1 Editor Not Recalling Min/Max Control Settings Correctly

Hi,
I have several DS1 configurations 'saved to file' via the DS1 Editor Software. When I recall a different configuration, 'load from file', the preset recalls the previous configurations 'min/max' control settings, e.g. config #1: rotary setting min 1 / max 4, config #2: rotary setting min 0 / max 127, when config #2 is loaded the min/max setting remains min 1 / max 4. The only settings that recall correctly are the button 'Key Feedback' colours.

DS1 Editor Software 1.14
DS1 Editor Firmware 1.30
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
MacOS 10.11.6

Comments

• Hi Justin, 

I've emailed you my files. Thanks for assisting!
  • pwp
    edited August 1

Hi Justin,

I believe I’ve inadvertently solved my issue. Whilst trying to resolve an issue with Max 7, I zapped the PRAM, a quick fix I thought had become a thing of the past, this didn’t solve my Max issue, but it appears to have resolved my DS1 issue – 1 down, 1 to go.

I’ve loaded between those files some 20 times without issue and the DS1 is now snappier on start up and loading patches. I’ll keep an eye on it over the next few days and let you know how I get on – sorry for causing you any inconvenience/wasting your time.