Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

Mimim: Customizing / Editor assistance

First, let me say I LOVE this product.   I have recommended it on multiple sites and to multiple people.  In fact, if I can get this problem solved, I am going to buy 2 more and build a stand for the  of them with my performance rig set up.

Although someone from Livid answered a message for me one time, I really was not able to resolve my issue.

I use my Livid Minim with IOS only.   I don't use it for Ableton.   I never even tried.

The free app for the Mimin is phenomenal. Is there any chance it will get IAA or Audiobus compatibility?   I would think you would be doing that.  You know use the Novation model of selling hardware devices through the use of their free or nominally cost apps.  I would think many of us would be interested in helping with sound packs for it.   Enough on the business side.  Now for the use.

HOW DO I CHANGE THE MIDI CHANNEL OR PROGRAM A SPECIFIC MIDI CC OF MY CHOOSING TO CERTAIN PADS?

CAN MORE THAN 1 MIDI CHANNEL BE ASSIGNED TO THE MINIM?

IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE CHANNEL WITHOUT USING THE EDITOR?  MANY MANY PEOPLE ARE ABANDONING THE USE OF PC ALTOGETHER, SO HAVING TO RETURN TO EDIT A CONTROLLER IS A BIT BACKWARDS IN A WAY.

ARE THERE ANY PLANS FOR AN IOS EDITOR or a LEMUR or MIDI DESIGNER TEMPLATE for it?

HOW DOES THE CHORD MODE WORK?  I HAVE USED IT WITH YOUR APP BUT THATS IT.  

HOW DO YOU OPERATE CHORD MODE WITH IOS APPS LIKE SAY LAYR OR DRC SYNTHS?  Can you just turn this mode on and off?   How?

IS THERE A VIDEO AVAILABLE ON EDITING MINIM FOR DUMMIES TAKING SOMEONE STEP BY STEP?   

I think if this was easier to do many more would sell.  I have had many people message me and say you love it, so how do you change channels ect..................I don't have an answer for them.    And these days as one can see with the discontent of the KORG nano series lack of a good way to edit it.

Feel free to answer or message me.

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• @moon: Like rustik, I also work on iOS exclusively and I'm still trying to make good use of the Minim hardware, which I also LOVE. The main issue that I have is that I don't have a Mac to use the Minim Editor. Any chance that you'll be releasing either an iOS editor or a Windows editor? Otherwise, this beautiful piece of hardware is painfully not much use to me... Would love to be able to set specific CC's or notes to each button!