Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

Livid Minim pre-order did not arrive

Hi - I paid for a Minim in February2016 but nothing arrived at my address. My ticket of 2weeks ago remains in-replied. Please could a full refund be credited back to my bank card or a replacement delivered promptly? Thank you.

Comments

• It would be very much appreciated if there could be any response from LIVID. I supported the pre-sale in good faith but this was intended as a purchase and not a donation.

• Hi David,
    I'm sorry to hear this!
    We must've had a holiday lapse.
    We'll get this sorted out right away.
    I just messaged you on the Ticket.

• As David was a Kickstarter backer #202, yet to receive my minim. Emailed via Kickstarter and heard nothing. Opened a support query and have heard nothing. Please inform me of the situation.

• Hi Moon - Thank you for the response...further to the LIVID email 10 days ago:

"Hi John,

I apologize that we did not ship your order.
    I'm sorry that we missed your refund request until your forum post.
    I'm transferring you to Rachel, who can get this sorted out for you.
    Sincerely,
    Justin" 

is there any update yet from "Rachel"?  Thank you, David.

- - - 

Good luck with it all Neale

- - - 

disclaimer:  It is quite possible that I missed an email or letter from LIVID and there may have been an earlier explanation about why the MINIM was not posted to me.

• Hi Neale and David,
    I will contact returns directly about both of your cases right now.

• Neale,
    It seems like you got in touch, and the process is in motion. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for your persistence.

David,
    Returns also replied to you yesterday, and just needs a little more information to complete your request.

Sincerely,
    Justin

• MOON!! I ordered and paid for a Minim Controller on December 27th 2016. I recieved an email saying it "shipped" on December 28th. When I check the USPS website with the tracking number it says a shipping label was created but no item had actually been shipped. I have yet to receive anything. It's been over 3 weeks now and I have opened up 3 different tickets and have not heard a single word back from Livid. It's very aggravating when you have already taken my money and not being able to get a response from anyone as to what the issue is. My name is Mikail King and my order number is #14734. Please respond.

• Hi - any news yet on when a refund can be processed to my paypal account? Thank you.

Also, is there any information regarding why nothing was dispatched?

• Again, processing a refund would be much appreciated.

• David, Your refund has been processed today.

Mikailking, I found your ticket. I will reply to you there, and we'll get this sorted out.

• update: full PayPal refund issued.  Item did not arrive because it was not dispatched.  No further explanation offered by LIVID.

• Moon - Any response to let me know you are still working to resolve this issue, and an ETA on when to expect my MINIM would be greatly appreciated

• Hi mikailking,
    I will check with production, and get back to you in your support ticket.

• I just messaged you in your ticket.

• Hi Moon,

Have recently replied to my ticket. Still nothing received and no reply to earlier question. Please can you give me any further information.

Thanks Neale

• Hi Neale,
    I'm sorry to hear this!
    I found your ticket and reviewed the information.
    I have asked for the shop to ensure your order gets out.
    I will message you in your ticket, once I get confirmation that they are sending it out.

• Thanks Moon.

Look forward to hearing from you and receiving it.

Neale

• Hi Moon,

Not heard anything in a while. Has my livid been dispatched yet.

Neale

• Let me reach out to the shop again and find out what happened.

• Hi Moon,

Not heard from you in a while. Can you update me on my Minim.

Thanks Neale

• NealeCresswell said: Hi Moon,

Thanks Neale

<br/>

• NealeCresswell said:

NealeCresswell said: Hi Moon,

Thanks Neale

<br/>

<br/>

• Hi Neale,

I'm not sure how this happened.
    I requested that this order be sent out multiple times.
    I'm very sorry that you are still without.

I am personally receiving some Minim inventory early next week, 
    so I will personally make sure that your order in particular is shipped by 5/5/2017.

• edited May 11

• Hi Neale,

I was missing some pieces in the original shipment, but I received them yesterday, and I will be building your Minim this afternoon.
    I will email you in our ticket system to confirm your address.