Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

Brain V2 TRS Jacks to analogue

I am trying to wire a few TRS switched jacks to the analogue section of the brain to connect some drum pads such as roland and pintech. Is there a standard wiring configuration for this? I have found plenty of examples of drum pad wiring on the trigger side, but I am having trouble sorting out how to wire the jacks to the brain. Also what should the trigger type be for these triggers in the configuration software.

Thanks

Comments

• Wiring if drum triggers can go either way really, you should get the same results regardless. The only time it matters is if you are needing some sort of positional sensing.

• ibanman555 said: Wiring if drum triggers can go either way really, you should get the same results regardless. The only time it matters is if you are needing some sort of positional sensing.

On the TRS, Tip(+) would be trigger one, and the other lead should go to sleeve of the TRS. Then, trigger 2 would go to Ring(+) and it's other lead to ground also.