Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

Problem with my new Base II Pad

I recently purchased a new base 2 and am having a problem with one of the pads.  I am using my Base with Reason 8.3 on a Mac with the most recent scripts downloaded from your site.  I believe the problem lies in the Reason Script. Pad 8 (Note #43) is non responsive.  I get no sound when playing any instruments.  I have checked midi messages and it appears to be sending signals but in reason I get nothing.  I looked at it in the editor and it was responsive and I didn't notice any difference between it and other working pads in the inspector.  I tested it in Ableton and the pad worked when using the Ableton Scripts.  Another minor issue but also something I noticed was fader 1 sometimes sticks and stops sending signal until I unplug and replug the Base back in any ideas what could be causing these problems?

Thanks for any help.
One last question......In the redrum pattern sequencer in reason is there a way to play drum 9 and 10 or are you limited to just the 8 pads?  I couldn't find anything about it in the wiki.  

Comments

• I'm having the exact same problem with Pad 8 (note #43) when using Reason. Is there a solution to this?

• Hi Jflint87,

Let me take a look at the script code here...
    You are using a Base II, correct?

In .remotemap file, pad 8 is declared properly.
    In .luacodec file, pad 8 is declared properly.

So perhaps you have an old version of these files...
    Can you try the Manual Installation Instructions from our wiki?

Let me know if that helps!
    If not, let me know what version of Reason you are using, and we'll move forward from there.