It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Brand new Livid DS1 - enjoying it - but dealing with a serious glitch. If I can't resolve this it will be the end of my time with the DS1. If I apply a very modest amount of pressure to some of the poteniometer knobs the DS1 seems to be passing commands to Ableton to momentarily set every knob to 100%. Feels like it's a hardware issue and not a software issue given that it's only happening with physical pressure. Also happens when I disable the Livid DS1 / Ableton remote script. Check out this video I recorded sampling the trouble.