Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

Is there a way to adjust pad sensitivity when using Readon script?

Hi everybody,

I'm recently purchased a Base II to use with Reason 7. So far, I love the way this works with Reason. However, the pads seem to be set to low sensitivity while using the Reason script. I've changed the sensitivity in the editor, but each time I open Reason it reverts to low sensitivity. Is there a way to adjust this in the script itself? Or is there something else I am missing? I don't reall6 want to have to pound the heck out of the pads to get a weak sound.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Tagged:

Comments

• Yes. I've made this change to our script repo at

You can use the 'download zip' button on that page and get the update. The file you need is in the 'to Lua Codecs' directory, named 'BaseII.lua'. You can move it to 
    OS X : /Library/Application Support/Propellerhead Software/Remote/Codecs/Lua Codecs 
    Windows: C:\ProgramData\Propellerhead Software\Remote\Codecs\Lua Codecs
    and overwrite the old.
    I simply made a change to line 1159, replacing the string of consecutive '00' with '04':
    remote.make_midi("F0 00 01 61 11 29 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 F7"),
  • Hello Peter,

Wow! Thanks for jumping on that so quickly! One quick question for you. When you replaced the string of 00 with 04, did that set the sensitivity to highest?

Thanks again for your help.