Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

Base II Sequenced Beat

I watched Jeff's video from Sweetwater and tried to do the sequencing that he did. My Base II doesn't look like his when I put in in send mode. Its all green pads on the left but with one blue in the bottom left and all purple on the right. Just acting like a Base and firmware is up to date.

Tagged:

Comments

• Are you using the latest firmware with the latest version of Ableton? 9.1.6?

You also need to have an empty MIDI clip loaded on the drum track and playing.

• edited January 2015

@Mark I was actually using Ableton 9.1.7 but also tried with a 9.1.6 version. The Base II is up to date just re-installed the firmware yesterday. and followed the steps he had done. It seems that the sensitivity of it also has gone out of wack with me. I haven't dropped it or in anyway physically hurt it. It will however hit a Drum sound when I even move the Base II.

• edited January 2015

@Mark Disregard that last part of the comment. It stopped acting like that. But still running into problems for send mode.

• @Mark have you been able to figure out anything?

• Its working here if I load a drum rack, then make a new clip, and play that clip. Then I enter send mode. If its not going at this point you may need to enable sequencing by holding button 2 and pressing the sequencing enable button.

Details here:

http://wiki.lividinstruments.com/wiki/Base_Ableton_Live_Remote_Script#Send_Mode_.28button_2.29

• AAAAHHHAAA! your the man @Mark !