Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

CNTRL:R DrumSteppr error HALP!!

edited August 2014 in Hardware

To ALL,

Thanks so much for the help. I just got this controller second hand and everything seems to respond correctly. I want to use the controller as a step sequencer and to control parameters (maybe record them if possible ((parameter movements)) but I get the attached error when loading drumsteppr and a drumrack. Please help:

Live 9.1
CNTRL:R

Comments

• THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!

• Do you have the CNTRLR remote script installed and loaded?  It's required in order to use the stepprs.  In addition, you'll need to be using the most current version of Live, either 9.13 or 9.14 should work.

a
  • Hi SharonCKretts,

I also see that you have the max for live Drum Synths in the drum rack. In order to control the parameters of the M$L Drum synths, you will need to put them in an instrument rack and then map the parameters you like to control on the drumsteppr to the instrument rack macros. 

I tries this before and I know that the drumsteppr will not recognize the controls until you have mapped them to macros in an instrument rack.

If there are any more questions, just let us know and I'm sure all of us will be helping you out as good as we can. Amongst all of us on the forum there will be definitely someone with an answer.

Keep It Spinnin'

Mike Bosch