Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

The Base scene launch feature is missing from the script for Live 9.1.3 (Mac) ?

edited July 2014 in Hardware

Hi, it seems that the Base scene launch feature is missing from the script for Live 9.1.3 (Mac).

I downloaded the script from here. http://blog.lividinstruments.com/2011/04/20/controller-apps/

I would appreciate much if you can give me advice.

Many thanks for your help,
Masa

Operating System: Mac OS 10.9.4
Software: Ableton Live 9 Suite 64 bit 9.1.3

Comments

• Ooops....Ableton changed the method I was using to make the select button work as a shift for the other buttons.  I'm working on a new version of the Base script using completely different methods for that feature (and most of the others).  It's almost finished but I can't say for sure when it will be available.  In the meantime I'm afraid you'll have to make do with Live 9.12 or wait for the new one.  Drop me a PM so that when I have it in a state that is finished enough for testing, I can send you a link if you'd like to participate in working the bugs out ;)

a

• I'm nearly finished writing a new Base script that takes advantage of Live 9's new _Framework functinality.  It's fully functional at this point (including Scene launch capabilities), you're welcome to try it out.  If you're using other Livid scripts you may want to stay away from it, but if you're just using Base, all you need to do is copy the files inside "Python Scripts" to Live's MIDI Remote Scripts folder and you should be golden.  Let me know if you have any trouble with the script:

a