Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

CNTRLR Changing midi channel of Sliders and Pots when i call one of the 4 presets (Script)

Hello guys, this is my first post and i would like you to take a look and if there is somebody could give me a hand :)

Ok here we go...

i am having this issue with the pots and also with the faders midi channel. Let me explain what i am doing and what i would like to do:

i have installed the Livid-DrimStepp-r and as you know when you want to switch between the sequencer and the normal navigation (to control PLAY REC or Moving around the Session View) i have to press the button of the Endless knobs.. so far so good… Now what i see is that those Endless knobs changes the Midi channel (and so do the rest of the buttons) but all the pots and faders don’t change the midi channel, and i need to be changed as well, so if i move to another preset pressing the knob button i would have a complete new channel for the ALL controller… do you get what i mean?
I also was looking up and down on the CNTRLR EDITOR but there is no way to change the channel of every knob from there… i just see that i can change the channel for every of the 4 presets but, like i told you before, the channel changes just for the buttons and the endless knobs in the middle of the controller... 

I talked withe help desk, but they told me that the remote script must be changed for this matter... but i have absolutely no idea how to do it... 

i hope you can help me here… 

Comments