I ordered a brain Jr and it came to my house.
Then I realised the pitch grid was 2.00mm and not 2.54.
Let me quote the Brain Jr wiki :
- These can be connected directly the Brain Jr on one end, and then soldered onto your components at the other. When connecting the cable to your components, it may be helpful to cut the metal connection off and solder your components directly to the copper wire in the cable.
- That's not true!! I look for hours online to find 2.00 male jumper wire and it can't it anywhere.
- The only option you propose all over the forum is to buy another card... which means I have to pay shipping costs again... 8 euros for a 20 euros card... And I really don't want to do that.
- Do you have any source where I could find Jumper Wire with at least on one end a male 2.00mm pin spacing connection ?
- Or a 16 pins double row 2.00mm pitch grid male connector ?
- If not please state cleary on your site and shop that to use the Brain Jr securely you need to purchase one of the breakout boards...
- Does any other user have some kind of alternative to this ?
- Any idea is welcome.