It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
i'm planning a new build using your DIY products and have already made my first order and have a few question before making my next.
i want to build something like the OHM rgb with a few extra modules, i.e 8 by 8 rgb buttons, shift (secondary) functions for the 8 by 8 grid, (rgb of course), about 5 or 6 extra omni or omni rgb boards (i'm sure i'm gonna need another brain too, and believe they can be linked to work as 1??), with maybe 1 or 2 boards dedicated for some FSR's, led strips or something crazy altogether at some point!?
(1) can i make a unit with the same function as the ohm rgb with a brain v2?
(2) can i use both the omni & omni rgb boards and the byob boards u supply in the same unit with the brain v2?
(3) if using this http://shop.lividinstruments.com/8x8-small-keypads/, 1, what board does it connect to? 2, can it be rgb? 3, how do the 2 'function buttons' on the bottom of the 8 by 8 pad work? i also want to use it with this http://shop.lividinstruments.com/function-keypads/ like the OHMrgb, how does that work? can i have secondary shift functions for controls, if so, which controls, or which controls dont more importantly??
(4) i'm considering tryin to make an 8 by 8 grid with FSR's under each to make em velocity sensitve and rgb, is this possible? can it be done with the small pads? i'm guessing if it can be done id need the bigger pads, which would mean no shift funct buttons on the bottom, could secondary shift functions it work with just this, http://shop.lividinstruments.com/function-keypads/??
(5) can i join 2 brain v2's together (ive maxed 1 in my plan already using the brainv2 calculator)? i know i can plug 1 midi in to the other out, but can it work off 1 usb and have the midi connections inside the unit leaving only 1 midi in and out on the casing? (i plan on making the casing, using cad spec which i believe u can supply)
(6) this one is probably a stupid noob question, but can/do i add another leg matrix to the brainv2? i'd like to be able to get 1 colour led feedback from say a 16 step sequencer as it goes through each step (kinda like CNTRLR)? or is the leg matrix and breakout shield just for brain jr? similar question regarding the breakout shield, i'm a bit unsure of their purpose? am i right i saying the brainv2 already has them? and no need for more? any links that could explain these more?