Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

Alias8 LED question

Using the editor, I've set the top row of buttons on my Alias8 to toggle and the lower set to be momentary which works fine.

I've also tried to set the upper row to all be red when pressed and although this appears to work while editing, when I actually press buttons on the Alias8 they light up magenta...

Can anyone think why my red setting is turning into a magenta setting?

Robert

Comments

• I'm not sure why this is happening. Maybe a video of you changing the settings and the outcome would help.

In my experiments, the Alias 8 uses white by default for toggle local control. So under the Color tab next to the Global tab, I changed the (1-3) white to the color I want the toggle LED to be!

• Mark -

Thanks for that reply.  Apologies for the delay in getting back to you but I've posted a video showing the problem:

http://youtu.be/-VSjO5yYEJs

Robert

• Robert,

Did you ever figure this out? If you want them all to be the same color in toggle mode, I would go under the global tab, look for color settings, and change the 1-3 range to whatever color you want the toggle mode to be.

-M

• Mark -

That seems to have done it, many thanks.

Robert