Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

BLINKING LEDS

edited April 2013 in Hardware

Hi is it possible to get a led blinking 

in my previous mapping in traktor with an apc-40 i had the possibility to make a button blink when the control track end was inserted 
now that I own a livid cntrl:r 

i'm remapping it as my previous template but can't seem to make that function work 

let me know thnx in advance 

sincerely yann 

Comments

• edited May 2013

Do the Cntrl:R LEDs include a "blinking" state?

Have not found this but is it possible to program such thing with the editor ?
  • We do not have a blinking indicator, only 7 colors and off. Ableton has some built in blinking functions for instance when you launch a clip. You can write a script to get blinking behavior. 

• I would like to know how but it's for in Traktor that i would need this  ?

• For CNTRL:R I use beat phase monitor in Traktor set with following:

controller range min: -0.5 ; max: 0
    invert check
    blend uncheck

• cool might try that out now never done it like this ;) 

but i want to use this with the track end command 
  • That requires routing MIDI back to Traktor and using the End Warning led output to trigger a modifier condition which activate the beat phase. It's quite complex workaround but it works. However I never mastered the flash state to go off when I click anywhere in the track before end warning marker or if I use a hotcue to jump there (as normal e.w. behavior). Instead, I've mapped the modifier to go 0 when I press pause button.

• I tried that before but as you say i also had the problem that the led kept on blinking i'll try it again :) or look for a workaround thnx 4 letting me know