Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

Code 2

edited January 2013 in Hardware

So. I got a code 2 and a partial .tsi mapped. I'm really confused as to how to finish the mapping. I'm using xtreme mapping and it's supposedly super user friendly but it seems to not be too friendly with me... I can't find any tutorials, the traktor bible is void of Livid hardware. Can someone help? I live in Austin, if any of you Livid gurus would be so kind to contact me and offer a tutorial, I'd gladly pay or trade. Thank you. jamesdeanconrad1975@gmail.com

Tagged:

Comments

• So. I got a code 2 and a partial .tsi mapped. I'm really confused as to how to finish the mapping. I'm using xtreme mapping and it's supposedly super user friendly but it seems to not be too friendly with me... I can't find any tutorials, the traktor bible is void of Livid hardware. Can someone help? I live in Austin, if any of you Livid gurus would be so kind to contact me and offer a tutorial, I'd gladly pay or trade. Thank you. jamesdeanconrad1975@gmail.com

• What exactly are you looking to do?

• map to traktor. i want to control decks 3 & 4 and fx.

• not really sure about traktor mapping, but there are others here using it with code. Have you tried the NI forums?